So the past month and a half has brought lots of night-time baths, loads of laundered diapers, and our first few trips to see family overnight (and our first night out, thanks to Mom…and no thanks to a cranky Levi). Levi turned 4 months old last week, weighing in at 17 pounds and 2 ounces and measuring 26.75 inches long (83% for weight, 98% for height), and life doesn't stop at that…I spotted his first teeth coming in yesterday and found him, after crying out at 4:30 am, on his tummy in his crib! Yikes.
I have many thoughts as the weeks roll quickly by, but I don't think I record or gather them well... something to work on. In the mean time, enjoy!
 |
| I love these boys. |
 |
| First try with the Bumbo... |
 |
| Overalls! |
 |
| Best buds. |
 |
| Cool dude. |
 |
| More best buds. |
 |
| I know they're small, but look a them…TEETH!!! |
 |
| Meeting Gma for the first time! |
 |
| Silly little man with Grandpa and Grandma R. |
 |
| Meeting the Mitchell cousins for the first time! Adeline knows how to make him giggle :) |
 |
| First Easter! |
 |
| Meeting GG for the first time! |
 |
| Meeting G (Genevieve, of course) and Aunt Emily for the first time. |
No comments:
Post a Comment